Bailey's Hemp Infused Paw & Nose Balm
This is a great size for travel!
For use on dry, chapped, or cracked areas, including paws, nose, ears, hot spots, rashes & wound care.
Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil w/ Naturally Occurring CBD.
- Beeswax: Known for it's antiseptic & healing properties, beeswax is nontoxic to dogs, making it safe for licking dogs. Beeswax can even reportedly act as a sealant, repelling everyday dirt and grime for your pup's paws, wounds, or affected areas.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (helianthus annuus): This highly absorbent carrier oil is commonly used to keep our dog's skin moisturized. The linoleic acid in sunflower oil makes it effective for protecting skin against bacteria and germs. A small animal study also found that topical use of sunflower oil was beneficial for healing wounds faster. This may be due to its oleic acid content, which can be beneficial for wound care.
- Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa): Moisturizes and protects skin, and best of all, it's totally dog-safe when applied topically in reasonable amounts. Use shea butter to soothe dry paws, noses, elbows, and other dry patches. You can moisturize your hands and your dog's paws at the same time.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe is not only used for the treatment of itchy skin but also for many skin problems like eczema, skin allergy, hot spots, and skin rashes. It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and helps increase the speed of skin healing. Its anti-inflammatory properties and cooling nature offer relief and comfort for our pets in need.
- Naturally Occurring CBD: From single-sourced Rocky Mountain grown, USDA organic full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at a systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, which interacts directly with our pet's Central Nervous System and skin organ.
Directions For Use: Apply liberally to any dry, chapped, or cracked areas, including paws, nose, ears, hot spots, rashes & wound care. Your pet will thank you!
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this information is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian before using our product. The product contains less than .3% THC.